CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

Exploration time...


Salam...


SMARTBOARD... you need to explore the board since the board itself is smart. That’s what I think when I want to use the SMARTBOARD for the first time. The process of creating the activities required me to explore and get use with all the functions in the SMARTBOARD, so that I can exploit the board at its maximum level. Why? This is because the activity created must be interactive enough for children to explore it, and this is the main reason why we are actually using SMARTBOARD in learning. First of all, I just try out some of the icons in the SMARTBOARD, and roughly make a simple learning exercise. Although it’s quite difficult at the first time, but with the help of my friends, I managed to understand some basic functions in it. Besides that, I also surf the website officially created for SMARTBOARD, which is smarttech.com in order to obtain enough information regarding the application of SMARTBOARD. The simple tutorial in the web gives me a quite clearer view on how to use SMARTBOARD in teaching.

0 comments: